WOOdman TB BZS
Designed for semi-integrated (Zero Stack) lower headset, delivered with WOOdman Position Specific Bearings, and SGC crown race. This is No Specific Tool Design, easy to install.
- ZS44/30 : For 1-1/8" fork into 44mm lower headtube. Crown race 30.0mm with WOOdman 42mm C36/45 bearing.
- ZS49/30：For 1-1/8" fork into 49.7mm lower headtube. Crown race 30.0mm with WOOdman 42mm C45/45 bearing.
- ZS55/30：For 1-1/8" fork into 55mm lower headtube. (Scott/Lappierre)
- ZS55/40：For 1.5" fork into 55mm lower headtube. (Scott/Lappierre)
- ZS56/30：For 1-1/8" fork into 56mm lower headtube. Crown race 30.0mm with WOOdman 52mm X45/45 bearing.
- ZS56/40：For 1.5" fork into 56mm lower headtube. Crown race 40.0mm with WOOdman 52mm X45/45 bearings.
MATERIALS：CNC-machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
WOOdman HEADSET TECHNOLOGY
Designed for high performance across extreme use and lightweight riding. Tool-free installation.
FL Cap is a WOOdman lightweight design. The latest Torx screw is made of 7075 aluminum, which is lighter and has better torsinal strength than Haxagon socket screws.
20mm Dust Cover Advantages:
- Raises the stem height
- Eliminates the need for multiple spacers
- Looks better and weights less
- Less stress on the steerer tube
SP Hight Adjustment Plate
Because all frames are not created equal, and paint thickness may vary, the dimension of the headtube may be different from frame to frame. In order to keep the smallest possible gap between the top of the head tube and the headset cap, which guarantees the best headset sealing possible, we designed the SP Height Adjustment Plate. By adding or removing SP plates during headset cap assembly, you can adjust the gap’s height. Each WOOdman SP headset comes with three aluminum spacers.
Position Specific Bearings
For extreme use or light weight - the loads a headset has to cope with remain the same.In our Position Specific design we increase the number of balls in the bottom bearing to nearly 100% more than the competition. This, along with our full-grease spec, nearly doubles the lifespan of the lower bearing.
SGC Fork Crown Race
One of the key features of the SPG series is the SGC fork crown race- it can be assembled or removed without any tools.
Our patent SGC crown race allows it to be installed on the fork crown without tools, while the reinforced steel ring prevents deformation during the process. We also added a seal to ensure the least amount of maintenance possible.