WOOdman TB TEC
WOOdman Top External headsets. Delivered with Position Specific Bearings, and SP Height Adjustment Plate. This is No Specific Tool Design, easy to install.
MATERIALS： CNC-machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- EC34/28.6：For 1 1/8" steerer into 34mm top headtube
- EC37/28.6：For 1 1/8" steerer into for 37mm top headtube
- EC44/31.8：For 1 1/4" steerer into for 44mm top headtube
- EC44/38.1：For 1.5" steerer into 44mm top headtube
- EC49/38.1：For 1.5" steerer into 49mm top headtube
- EC49-HS/28.6：For 1 1/8" steerer into Cannondale® Headshock and other 49.7mm low insertion) top headtube
- EC49-HS/38.1：For 1.5" steerer into Cannondale® Headshock and other 49.7mm low insertion top headtube
- EC50.8-SI/28.6：For 1 1/8" steerer into HS SI & other 2" (50.8mm) top headtube
- EC50.8-SI/38.1：For 1.5" steerer into HS SI & other 2" (50.8mm) top headtube
WOOdman HEADSET TECHNOLOGY
Designed for high performance across extreme use and lightweight riding. Tool-free installation.
FL Cap is a WOOdman lightweight design. The latest Torx screw is made of 7075 aluminum, which is lighter and has better torsinal strength than Haxagon socket screws.
20mm Dust Cover Advantages:
- Raises the stem height
- Eliminates the need for multiple spacers
- Looks better and weights less
- Less stress on the steerer tube
SP Hight Adjustment Plate
Because all frames are not created equal, and paint thickness may vary, the dimension of the headtube may be different from frame to frame. In order to keep the smallest possible gap between the top of the head tube and the headset cap, which guarantees the best headset sealing possible, we designed the SP Height Adjustment Plate. By adding or removing SP plates during headset cap assembly, you can adjust the gap’s height. Each WOOdman SP headset comes with three aluminum spacers.
Position Specific Bearings
For extreme use or light weight - the loads a headset has to cope with remain the same.In our Position Specific design we increase the number of balls in the bottom bearing to nearly 100% more than the competition. This, along with our full-grease spec, nearly doubles the lifespan of the lower bearing.
SGC Fork Crown Race
One of the key features of the SPG series is the SGC fork crown race- it can be assembled or removed without any tools.
Our patent SGC crown race allows it to be installed on the fork crown without tools, while the reinforced steel ring prevents deformation during the process. We also added a seal to ensure the least amount of maintenance possible.