WOOdman offers the option to purchase the upper and lower headset components individually, allowing you to customize and meet your specific requirements.
TB TIS integrated headsets are engineered to deliver smooth steering and enhance stability on any terrain, whether you're using a road bike or a mountain bike. The upper headset is delivered with Position Specific Bearings, featuring a retainer design that ensures not only extra smooth performance but also lightweight construction.
If your headtube fits a 45°/45° bearing, the headset comes with a standard 7mm dust cover. If it fits 36°/45° bearings, it comes with an 8mm dust cover. Both sizes are also compatible with a 20mm dust cover.
MATERIALS： CNC-machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
TB TIS Product Specifications：
- IS42/28.6 | 7mm dust cover ：Designed for 42mm 45°/45°(C)bearing headtube and 1 1/8" fork - 7mm dust cover
- IS42/28.6 | 20mm dust cover：Designed for 42mm 45°/45°(C)bearing headtube and 1 1/8" fork. - 20mm dust cover
- IS41/28.6 | 8mm dust cover：Designed for 41mm 36°/45°(CR)bearing headtube and 1 1/8" fork. - 8mm dust cover
- IS41/28.6 | 20mm dust cover：Designed for 41mm 36°/45°(CR)bearing headtube and 1 1/8" fork. - 20mm dust cover
WOOdman HEADSET TECHNOLOGY
Designed for high performance across extreme use and lightweight riding. Tool-free installation.
FL Cap is a WOOdman lightweight design. The latest Torx screw is made of 7075 aluminum, which is lighter and has better torsinal strength than Haxagon socket screws.
Our standard dust cover is 7mm, and most Axis SPG Series Headsets are available with an optional 20mm top bearing cover.20mm Dust Cover Advantages:
- Raises the stem height
- Eliminates the need for multiple spacers
- Looks better and weights less
- Less stress on the steerer tube
SP Hight Adjustment Plate
Because all frames are not created equal, and paint thickness may vary, the dimension of the headtube may be different from frame to frame. In order to keep the smallest possible gap between the top of the head tube and the headset cap, which guarantees the best headset sealing possible, we designed the SP Height Adjustment Plate. By adding or removing SP plates during headset cap assembly, you can adjust the gap’s height. Each WOOdman SP headset comes with three aluminum spacers.
Position Specific Bearings
For extreme use or light weight - the loads a headset has to cope with remain the same.In our Position Specific design we increase the number of balls in the bottom bearing to nearly 100% more than the competition. This, along with our full-grease spec, nearly doubles the lifespan of the lower bearing.